Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fan fiction: ACT IV DREAM LAND

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minase

Minase

fan fiction: ACT IV DREAM LAND Empty
PostSubject: fan fiction: ACT IV DREAM LAND   fan fiction: ACT IV DREAM LAND Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:38 pm

"Where am I? Am I dead? It must be, otherwise I would have been able to just wake up now." Sai was floating in complete darkness; all around him was nothing, but the silent blackness. During that time he looked down into the dark void. Sai watched as his memories began to fade then he felt he was disappearing as well; losing himself to the other side. Suddenly a spark of hope materialized in front of him he remembered his promise to Terra and Imeon. "I'm going to protect you even if it kills me. Because now I have a reason to stand and fight."

Suddenly Sai is brought to an area that looked like a small laboratory with a large central stasis chamber probably used for incubating a host or keeping a test subject in a control environment. He saw the dark figure moving about and noticed Terra in the stasis. He quickly rushed up to her and tried to open the chamber, but instead he when thought the chamber like it wasn't there at all. He tried several time but than realize he could be a ghost or this was a vision. When he moved closer to look at her, her eye sudden opened at lightning speed and her eyes looked pure black, she started to thresh around and suddenly this aura of black air started to appear around her. Terra then banged on the harden glass cover till it gave way to her relentless pounding. Then Terra jumped out, went berserk, and tried to destroy the lab. Unfortunately the dark figure stood in her way and he said, "It seemed this one too, was too weak to handle its intoxicating powers." then he quickly strike Terra with his hand, into her heart and crushed it. Then he looked at the clock and said, "Interesting it took 23 hours forty-five minutes and nine seconds to combine with the Mortifilia. Appealingly the crossbreeding between the two species causes the girl to lose her mental ability and increase the cellular reproducing of the m-cell. Perhaps I should gather more test subject and introduced this as a viral infection between a group and see if the cross breeding will have a much cleaner infusion than this one."

After what Sai saw the figure did he immediately woke up back into reality. He looked around and found that he was being carried by a somewhat of a large man. Sai then moved around and pull himself free from the guy and was just about to punch him when Imeon stopped him. As soon as she felt him, Sai immediately stop and turn around to face her and said, "What happen to me and where is Terra."

Imeon replied, "She was taken not long ago about half an hour since you died."

Sai then realized he did die and said, "So it's strange, how could I be alive if I'm already dead? Unless it's what he meant by intoxicating powers." at the same moment he looked at his chest only to realized the hole in his chest is gone now. Sai then said, "I think I know what the dark figure been trying to obtain; the secrets of immortality and possible others as well from the Mortifilia."

Imeon asked, "What did you mean by Mortifilia and what is it?"

Sai replied, "It's a type of old deadly black flower found in South America, appealingly it has a weakness against light and opens during the night. Also has this special ability to reproduces cells at an astounding rate of cellular division. I had a vision that dark figure was trying to increases his mortality by injecting spores into human test subjects like Terra; to see if he would be able to harness the spore power of cellular-regeneration."

Imeon replied, "How could such a person be willing to use human lives as mere test subjects in their efforts in gain immortality?"

Sai said, "I truly don't know why but I don't intend to let Terra die not while there is still a way. Come to think of it who are these two guys behind me are?"

Imeon replied, "These guy are Kenny the captain of the football team. This is John the leading player on the basketball team."

Sai took a moment to look at the two large men and its appears that both of them were carrying weapons. Kenny holding the 9mm Glock pistol and John with the metal bar that Sai had used to try to escape. At the same time he noticed Imeon holding a pack of medical equipment. After their short meeting, the group followed Sai passed the iron doors.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

fan fiction: ACT IV DREAM LAND Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan fiction: ACT IV DREAM LAND   fan fiction: ACT IV DREAM LAND Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:44 pm

PS i'm still editing it but here you go the rough version and if theres errors just quote it and bracket the word so i can fix it.
Back to top Go down

fan fiction: ACT IV DREAM LAND
Page 1 of 1