Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fan fiction: ACT III THE MOMENT OF DEATH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minase

Minase

fan fiction: ACT III THE MOMENT OF DEATH Empty
PostSubject: fan fiction: ACT III THE MOMENT OF DEATH   fan fiction: ACT III THE MOMENT OF DEATH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:34 pm

ACT III

Sai was still sleeping for the time being in the cell. Imeon called from a distance and woke Sai up. He found Terra asleep next to him. Sai just realized this was his first time any girl had slept next to him. He then slowly move Terra's head of him and place her head on the pillow. Then he raised up and move to the door and softly called out to Imeon and said, " Is it time to switch? And oh yeah why don't you take a four hour rest I'll keep guard till than."

Imeon replied, " Ok are you sure I can keep watch with you, it's strange I though I was one of these teenage girl that got kidnap or get rape by older men. But since I was brought here and met others who were capture by that mysterious dark figure."

Sai replied, " Yeah I guess it's the same with Terra. Cause the first time I met her it was me who found her tied up and stuff in a locker. After that I brought her to the infirmary and gave a look at her head and examine parts of her chest, legs, arm, back to see if there was any wounds. So far there wasn't any I could find. Then after a while she woke up like you got a major headache that doesn't go away. After that we talked and than the dark figure came in and injected her with something. Final I was knocked out and brought here."

Imeon asked, " so that's what happened. So what did that the dark figure meant by, ' "Your time will be soon. And you shall be consume by its intoxicating power" ' what's going to happen to us?"

Sai replied, "I really don't know but I'm not going to let anything happen."

Imeon replied, "Thanks and I hope nothing will happen." After that Imeon fell asleep and Sai stayed on watch, at the same time was thinking about how worry their parents and his parents are at their disappears.

Couple of hours has passed and for the moment Sai had a theory on the mysterious dark figure, "He doesn't seem to be back for a while perhaps it could be that he works in the school and he access to the school anytime, perhaps that's the reason why he knew about the students in the school the ones that were the most venerable after school. Then all of a sudden he heard the sound of an object fall to the ground. Than he quickly turned and found a small rat that was crawling around the area rolling a piece of rock and brought it to a small pile just outside the cage, but it was several inches away close enough for a stick or a small thin object to reach it. Unfortunately there was no sure thing in the caged, except in the cell next to Imeon. So he called her out and asked if she was able to reached it for him. For the object was the key to escaping Death's lair.

After five unsuccessful attempts Imeon tried to take off her outer layer clothing to reach it but it was close the sixth time. So Imeon figured if she removed more, she would be able to extended herself further. At the same time Sai realized what she was about to do next so he turned his head around and watched the door. After three minutes of struggling Imeon manage to dragged it though and past the metallic stick to him. So at that time he heard the iron door's wheel began to turn he quickly hided the metal stick a crossed the room most darkest area to make it look like nothing but a shadow. So he backed up and told Imeon to stay away from the dark figure till he opened one of our cells and let one of them out, they would have no choose but to postpone their escape.

The dark figure was walking down the steps and this time he was carrying two more bodies both of the bodies were guys. He open Imeon cell and thrown the two guys, the dark figure closed the cell. He walked past Sai and Terra cell, then stop and said, " I sense that it's almost ready and soon she will become the next steps in my research." after that statement he grabbed Terra and carried her out the cell. At the same time Sai rushed forward at him and said, "I promise her over my dead body you will take her!" Than the dark figure turned around and merely opened his hand and pushed it past Sai's body, all of a sudden Sai felt nothing. He couldn't felt any pain and then dropped down and was coughing out blood. The dark figure left the cell open and carried of Terra on it's shoulder. At the same time, Terra scream out crying at the same time, "No it can't be you said we would get out of here together, Sai." she repeated it till she left the room.

After the dark figure left, Imeon drop to the floor, sheared tears and mourn for Sai's death. She took a moment to look at Sai's bloody body and wished he didn't have to die. But all of a sudden she noticed that his fingers seemed to move and her eyes widen. Sai began to move and use his hand to hold his chest and looked at the blood spilling out of it. He took the moment and though, " Shouldn't I be dead now?" ,But for the moment he needed to open Imeon cell to free her. He pulled himself off the ground and dragged himself near the shutoff switch for the cell's release doors. After that Sai lost conscience.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

fan fiction: ACT III THE MOMENT OF DEATH Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan fiction: ACT III THE MOMENT OF DEATH   fan fiction: ACT III THE MOMENT OF DEATH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:43 pm

PS i'm still editing it but here you go the rough version and if theres errors just quote it and bracket the word so i can fix it.
Back to top Go down

fan fiction: ACT III THE MOMENT OF DEATH
Page 1 of 1