Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fan fiction: ACT I THE EVENT AFTERSCHOOL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minase

Minase

fan fiction: ACT I THE EVENT AFTERSCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: fan fiction: ACT I THE EVENT AFTERSCHOOL   fan fiction: ACT I THE EVENT AFTERSCHOOL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:28 pm

ACT I

The date is November 21, 2001 and this story is about a young boy named Sai. who was at a high school attending classes like every other normal day of school. He often wondered if his life had any meaning, though in the real world he is known to be a brilliant young teenage; but sometimes he is referred to as a ghost; for his seemingly silent ghostly manner. Sai is a junior at the Leafmore high school and while attending there, he had heard rumors of strange disappearances of students during after hours. But like all rumors some were true, others were fake and this time Sai is about to discover the truth.

By the end of the day everyone was leaving school, but he forgot his notebook along with his special necklace that his mother gave him when he was young. As he walked to his locker, he noticed the lights started to flicker, so he figured the lights were probability old. So he reached his locker and began to unlock it and gather his remaining stuff. By the time he finished he was on his way to exit the back door. When he heard a scream from a girl's voice and he immediatly ran to the source of the scream. By the time he reached there it was too late the sound had disappeared in the empty hallways. He scratched his head and though he could of imagined it, and he thought about it for a few minutes and decided to investigate the area to see if there was any sign of a struggle. And strangly enough he found what appeared to be a smashed lock with a little red dot on it. For a moment he thought it was a red marker point, but it was blood. So he figure something was up, he decided to open the locker and found an unconscious girl tied up and with duck tape around her mouth. He pulled her out, untied her, and removed the duck tape. So he put her on his back and carried her to the front lobby where the front door should be.

As he approached the front door and began to turn it, he notice it was locked when he couldn't pull the door. He figured the janitor must have locked it or it was the on who knocked out the girl and put her in the locker. So he figured he was going to stay for the night here and he thought the infirmary would be a good place to stay for the night. He then went back to carried the girl to the infirmary. Along the way he picked up some snacks from the food machine and brought it with him to the infirmary. But at the same time there was someone following him who was lurking in the shadow.

After 20 minutes the girl started to come back to the real world and found Sai across from her eating a bag of chips and having an energy drink.

Sai said, "Good afternoon sleepy. I was wondering how long you were going to be out for ?" , "Oh yeah do you want anything to eat?"

The girl put her hand on her head and replied, "Uh my head hurts and yeah sure," as she grabbed a bag of chips next to her and opened it, she began to tell her story," What happen was I was walking to my locker and found a note saying to go to room 131. when I reached there I saw a empty dark room, as I approached more closely, I couldn't see anything. Then all of a sudden I was grabbed by a very tall man but I couldn't make out the face. I tried to scream, hoping that someone would hear me. But the next thing I know is I'm seeing you here."

Sai replied," So that's what happened, ok both of us will go to the police tomorrow once school starts. oh yeah I didn't catch your name?"

The girl replied, "It's Terra and what's your name as well?"

Sai replied, "It's Sai and it's going to a long night."

Sai got up from the chair and thought he heard some foot steps outside the infirmary, so he grabbed a metal bowl and stepped near the door. He then turned the lock slowly and then he saw a shadow approaching as he backed away. The shadow noticed Sai's movement and push his way through. Sai back stepped to avoid getting hit. Then he threw the bowl at the dark figure, but somehow he managed to avoid getting hit without moving. This had stunned Sai and caused him to miss the attack by the mysterious man. Terra started to scream when the figure had capture her, and injected some sort of drug into her, just before Sai black out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

fan fiction: ACT I THE EVENT AFTERSCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan fiction: ACT I THE EVENT AFTERSCHOOL   fan fiction: ACT I THE EVENT AFTERSCHOOL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:43 pm

PS i'm still editing it but here you go the rough version and if theres errors just quote it and bracket the word so i can fix it.
Back to top Go down

fan fiction: ACT I THE EVENT AFTERSCHOOL
Page 1 of 1