Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fan fiction: ACT II THE DARK LAIR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minase

Minase

fan fiction: ACT II THE DARK LAIR Empty
PostSubject: fan fiction: ACT II THE DARK LAIR   fan fiction: ACT II THE DARK LAIR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:30 pm

ACT II

After the moment Sai black out. He felt that he was being dragged but it took him a while to realized that he was being dragged on the floor. Somehow it felt wet and smelled strangely to Sai as his head felt the wetness of the floor. After that he felt back unconscious till a little afterwards when he felt he was tossed into a cage. After the shock of being thrown into the cage he slowly began to recover from the loss of time and slowly become aware of his surrounding. It took him five minutes to realize that they were definitely deep underground with only one dim lamp high above the area and their was also a security camera but it appear off since the red light was off. Sai slowly got to his feet and began to move to the sink. At the sink he turned the knob and covered his face in water. Sai took the moment to asset the area and estimate the number of hours passed. Sai figured it had been at least over an hour since he was dragged. He looked at his cage, saw a bed near the wall, and saw Terra in the cage next to him. Sai walked closer to Terra and softly wake her up. The next moment she slowly awaken and started to shake in fear and started to tremble but Sai manage to clam Terra down.

Terra silently asked, " What is this place and what's going to happen to us Sai?"

Sai replied worriedly," This place is underground. I don't know what's going to happen, but it can't be good."

Terra replied scared, " Well what ever happened promise me you won't leave me here to die."

Sai replied, " I'm not going to leave you. We're going to survive this and leave this place."

Sai took a moment to look at his cage, its front door seemed new and its electro-magnetically locked so it wouldn't be easy to open, unless the power went out. The wall to his side looked old and could be broken down if he had some sort of heavy object to dig his way out with. There was a crowbar on a table to the left corner of the room, Sai figured it would be a solution to the wall if he reached it but its was about 6 meters away from the cage. Near what the crowbar there was a locked glass cabinet with what appeared to be a storage of medical equipments and a 9mm Glock pistol.

ten minutes later a door open down the room and it was the dark figure it came and carried another girl, he flicked a switch and opened the door and thrown the girl into another cell and walked away. As he passed by us it spoke, " Your time will be soon. And you will be consume by its intoxicating power." after that he left. The two were stunned by the dark figures statement. Now the two began to fear the worst, but Sai stop being worried and had devised a plan to escaped the cell and free any remaining others that were captured and imprison here. Sai yelled to the others cell's an asked if the other girl was ok. At the same time he told his name and asked if the other girl had a name.

She replied " Its Imeon and how did I get here, I was given a note to head to room 133. Then I can't remember anything else after that."

Sai took a moment to realized this is the same with Terra then he said, "Well Imeon I hope your not afraid of the dark because I'm about to break the lights so we can escaped but I'll need your help."

Imeon replied, " Ok lets do this but it have to be after he unlocks one of our cells."

Sai replied, " Yeah, good idea lets do it but lets take a two hour sleep shift till the dark figure comes by again."

Sai walk to the bed and sat next to Terra and said, "It's oh ok, I can watch for now and try to grab some shuteye." but it was already too late she fell asleep on his shoulder. After a couple of hours he told Imeon to take the next shift. After that he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

fan fiction: ACT II THE DARK LAIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: fan fiction: ACT II THE DARK LAIR   fan fiction: ACT II THE DARK LAIR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:43 pm

PS i'm still editing it but here you go the rough version and if theres errors just quote it and bracket the word so i can fix it.
Back to top Go down

fan fiction: ACT II THE DARK LAIR
Page 1 of 1