Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:12 pm

yeah its concluded as that wel minase I CONVICT YOU AS MINASE!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ashleyxthexconqeror
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:15 pm

ferget the last post i meant GARSON i convict YOU as MINASE! lol!

Don't! Don! Modeun ge don sesang Won ane gadhin nuh What is your mind
You outta control What is your mind
Jebal juwireul dorabwa juhlmangui nunbichi boijanha
Stop bangin' my head My eyes gone red
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:17 pm

lol petty good theory, but I'm afraid that the ark of truth can be easily place on one rather than the whole. you are correct about one thing Mr.liew is somewhat of a good contact. as i talked to him, he was surprising foregoing on the information regrading my identity but he would never have suspect that i would be so close to him.

oh and srry for the long reply i was busy taking care of other urgent matters with regards to the mask

Last edited by Minase on Tue May 20, 2008 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:23 pm

but as for your conviction your close to the truth, but are you willing to take the red pill and look deeper into the rabbit hole?

Last edited by Minase on Wed May 21, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:04 am

OMG I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE A DETECTIVE! garson be ready for me to question you. also i will look out for anyother clues minase. keep on you toes! plus.....MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 3 DAYS!!! YATTA! *ahem* besides that......L

Don't! Don! Modeun ge don sesang Won ane gadhin nuh What is your mind
You outta control What is your mind
Jebal juwireul dorabwa juhlmangui nunbichi boijanha
Stop bangin' my head My eyes gone red
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:16 am

HEY i got another piece of info that may be garson.
Proof:
Katie remeber when garson had said that he's going to go to the forum to see the afternoon meetings and crap well look at this!

<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td>because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minipostSubject: important annoucement because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:36 pm</TD>
<td class=post-options vAlign=top noWrap align=right>because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_quote_en </TD></TR>
<tr><td class=hr colSpan=2></TD></TR>
<tr><td colSpan=2>well its just a thought but shouldn't there be an important announcement section where the officials post notices like the new days for the club like the Friday anime ormonday in the afternoons. or even like reminders.</TD></TR></TABLE>
If you all click minase and look for what he posted you will see that piece of information. garson i am sorry but it seems to be you! but nevertheless i will still question you. because my theory is still on the edge of the cliff.

Hey Mr. Wonderful,
Oh you're so incredible
Hey Mr. Wonderful,
Wonderful to me
Hey Mr. Wonderful,
Oh you're irresistible
Hey Mr. Wonderful,
A miracle to me
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:04 pm

dundunDUNNN
Minase: if you're not Garson, then you're very much enjoying framing him.
and why do you call everyone but ashley by their last names?
it's creepy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:07 pm

whoa....thats a good point. who are yo dude?
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:45 pm

well im afraid thats incorrected there is only a few people that i know of there last names. and garson previously show sure promise of being closely to me that it easy for everyone to point fingers at. besides i only observe rather than intervene in your club. and i made a short visit to your club i even left another clue on the attend sheet.

Last edited by Minase on Wed May 21, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:00 pm

mhm.
whatever.
Garson.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:05 pm

as for ashley's quote on the friday and monday i gather the information from Taylor, Mr. liew, sim, and Ms. wei during a short listen while they were talking about it in the hallways.
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:50 pm

WHAT THE HELL? dude thats creepy. its like your planning for world domination or something. im serious when i find out who the hell you are.....there wpuld be things happening. plus i have one more thing to say Minase. when was your last visit to the anime club? and tell me are you junior sophmore or wat!
~~~actually sitting and thinking like L~~~

"Itsuwari" "Osore" "Kyoshoku" "Urei" samazama na negateibu ni
Torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai kodoku mo shiranu Trickster
Translation:

"Lies" "Fear" "Vanity" "Grief", I'm not so weak as
To be seized by such negativity, I'm a trickster that doesn't know solitude
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Also minase one more thing...if i find out who you are im going to run around saying that im L and that your kira! lolz! katie can be watari. lolz jk jk lol!
Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri
Aishita yue ni mebaeta aku no hana
Korekara saki otozureru de arou subete wo
Darenimo jama saseru wake ni wa ikanai kara
Translation:In the spreading darkness I exchange a pledge for the revolution
An evil flower that sprouted from love
With everything that'll happen after this
I can't let anyone interfere with it
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:22 pm

oh such a tenacious goal, truly entertaining. i had originally planned on revealing my name after the club reach a point of unity and that Ms. wei would peacefully gave her position to another with better experience and knowledge in anime. rather than allowing her position be given for someone of better capability, she choose to have herself appoint as president until she finish high school. but after observing for some time i see that the beginning was only a single pillar holding the club based on hype rather than the reality. so ill let you to solve this case Ashely. but the more you look into the rabbit holes the more you may fall in to discover a world of unreal reality.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:30 pm

as for kira he was a mastermind and a socialpath but he's desires are true and his goal is clear in his mind. i've seen many thing that even rivals his own capabilities of understanding the world. although if this was an anime and i were to go up against him in figuring out who i am, he would probability discovering only part of the truth. after all, "its like finding a shadow in a very dark room." by Anna Grimsdóttir.
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Minase alot of people are looking for who you are. and just to let you know i figured out and watched how you replied and figured out the times. you could be in the library upon messaging this or you have studyhall. garson knows on nothing upon your meetings with him. And you have not told me the answers of the questions you were given. and the quotes you are giving i found out with another consltant you seem to have copyed them from alice in wonderland and the matrix (which copid from alice in wonderland) from this i conclude that you are living in a fantsy. answers my questions.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:39 pm

jesus christ minase, why dont you just grow up? We dont care about whatever little fantasy world you live in, we just want to know who you are. If you're so friggin tired of the way MONICA is doing things, then why dont you just speak up instead of hiding away on the forums? You can have your opinions, but if you're too chickenshit to man up to the fact that they're yours, then there's no point in voicing them at all. No one is going to respect your opinion in any way if they dont know who you are. For all we know you're not even actually in the club, and you're just some obnoxious kid trying to make some trouble. You're getting ridiculous with all of your little quotes and references to whatever the hell you happen to be referencing. Grow. Up. plzthx.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:32 pm

well i've never intended to create such an uproar perhaps you are right. after all i created my presences here as a mean of free speech. and to give this boring club a little excitement. but with everyone getting on to who i am i guess ill have to end the game.

before i go Katie and the whole of the club i'm trully srry if you misunderstood my presence and believe i was a stalker. but as for those who are trying to find me you should just give up.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:23 pm

as of now minase is dead on the forums. minase no-longer exist here so he will no longer be able to chat with you guys. after a loud uproar he is remove from my compute.

don't worry i've made sure hes remove now if the admin would delete this account and all information regrading him. it will make my job a whole lot easier.

i'm Junto kim and i'm minase's older brother.
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:49 pm

okay the game is over which means i cant attack you. katie...our search is over but know we have to actually find out who the hell is junto kim!! and what he looks like. its like L saying that there is a kira but doesnt know what he looks like
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:06 pm

that Junto person is obveously a cover up and a cheap ploy to get us to forget about him... (sry about not being here too much, had broblems with php on my internet explorer on my cp, so i went back to firefox on my laptop Razz) btw, i got this message on May 22...

so it seems, im afraid that with you become much more aware of who i am and it would also seem that garson been on edge with me laterly, so ill have to cut my connection and im afraid even the monarchy's little pet will stop at nothing to silence me. well for me i shall not allow you to locate me even with advance computer skills, im afaid you'll only be look for a ghost in a shell.

the opposes shall be silence for i represent the free speech of the oppose

obveously from this we see that he was planning on cutting his connection and needed an excuse that would lead you guys off his trail, and only some people like Garson knew the details of what i was going to do to find Minase...

so this Junto person is fake and Minase was either Garson, or very close to him......... idk
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:11 pm

whatev
i'm ticked.
and I knew that Junto wasnt his real name
but irdk anymore.
as long as he stops his stalker crap and he stops insulting monica, I'm perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Myunny

Myunny

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:53 pm

1) i find it pathetic that in a club, someone chose to remain unknown.

2) it really was creepy.

3) playing a little "game" doesn't really show anything noteworthy about yourself.

4) it's rude.

and i always thought that minase would be garson.

*i posted a whole month after you guys! wow! xD
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:10 pm

I could have sworn it was (or is) Garson,... but whatever i guess it's over now (i hope).

(and i posted a month after you Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Club At EHS :: Anime Club :: General Discussions-
Jump to: