Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Empty
PostSubject: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm

okay, so, about now, everyone on the forum [Except one person] is asking the exact same question of themselves:
Who in the world is Minase?!?!?!
In fact, half of the ppl here have personally asked me that exact question.
I'm going to ask nicely, because it's been driving me crazy.
And Garson, if it's you, I'm going to be very angry with you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:50 pm

i am seroous! this guy is a bti too stalkerish for me. he knows everyones names but we dont know him? who the hell is he?????!!!!! MINASE TELL USYOUR NAME!!! (OMG L in death note) I'LL PUT YOU IN MY DEATH NOTE!

They all deserve to die
Tell you why, Mrs. Lovett, tell you why
Because in all of the whole human race
Mrs Lovett, there are two kinds of men and only two
There's the one staying put in his proper place
And the one with his foot in the other one's face
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ashleyxthexconqeror
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:50 pm

well it looks like it couldn't be help. perhaps i can extend this game of cat and mice. Ashley i'm srry if you misunderstood my post but im not a stalker.besides i have talked to everyone in class and i know somethings about everyone one. my existence here is only part of a whole.i shall reveal myself if you can corner a clever little mouse.
and this game will be most entertaining.

i join the club inorder to express and share information with regards to the japanese culture. i have even learned to tolerate show of ms. wei's pretentious trailer that she envision. the trailer was indeed a necessary project in order to maintain the club's creditable. but having a self-appoint leader with their own ambitious won't make much for a club. as for her leadership experience are somewhat questionable, but i suppose she has to start from somewhere. though it is only in my opinion.

the club organization is some what unsecured. perhaps if she could improve on her choice of selecting representative that were impartial rather than being connect to a spoil system. things at the club may go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:46 pm

sounds like either tyranny or garson lol
*soounds most like garson...
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:39 am

Shocked O.O okay dude your fraeking me out. i have another question were you at the club yesterday? if not where were you?
They all deserve to die
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:41 am

AND WHAT THE HELL DO U MEAN EXTEND THIS GAME!!!
They all deserve to die
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:10 pm

this is simply a game for the club and its members to see if you can find out who i am. but as for who i am is up to you to find out. i only exist here as Minase, and im only a part of the whole.

and remember ill leave clues now and then but my hints are often hidden in my writing. so you must discover the secret in order to find me.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:02 pm

lol now it sounds like sim cuz of the mangaka post Razz
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:12 pm

yea it looked like it would be sim or garson. i waz thinking that as well. hey are you sim?
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:05 pm

well i won't reveal myself based on guess. you have to use all the hints i've hidden here and ill continue to monitor your progress and see wether or not you can figure out who am i. and the mangaka post was to have a much active response and for me to learn more of your personality thought your ideals.
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:27 pm

holy! who are you buddy? im telling you if you are light or L in disguise im totally glomping you. and whats my middles name?
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:15 pm

ok im not l beside i would have to learn that from you and i don't think thats going to be helpful in learning a person's personality. i learn this from obtaining the info the you can passed out freely in the public not your private matter. thats up to you, if you want to share that information. and besides i said eariler i know a little about everyone in the club not everything about a person.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:23 pm

(sigh)
Ashley, this was not an excuse to harass Minase.
and Minase, this was not an excuse for you to act creepier than you already do.
Cat and mice?
srsly dude, creepy; if your not gonna tell us than just say so.
that doesnt mean we're not going to continue to ask.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:18 pm

thats up to you if your willing to find my name out. but im not going to stop you for doing it. you all have your freedom to find out. i will continue to observe the club and see whether it will rise or fall under ms. wei control.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:20 pm

once again: creepy.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:19 pm

okay im willing to admit that my post may sound creep to does who misunderstand them.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:17 pm

whether you understand them or not.
the creepy, stalker factor is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:05 pm

creepy as it may sound we have met before at the club. i even wrote my name in the attendances if you can look into the past.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:31 pm

I dont doubt that you're in the club.
nor have i ever said that I doubted your presence in the club.
but your name wouldnt be in the attendance as Minase.
It would be in there as [insert name here]
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:51 pm

well i did leave my real name along with "minase" but i left it there to see whether anyone in the club has any perception at all.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:09 pm

and beside im being far too generous in giving hints already, and ashley i told you my real name already
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:22 am

uhm.....i am getting scared....this is lke that 'your gonna die in 7 dyas' crap.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:44 am

no im not a killer. beside my vessel would never like do that.
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:36 am

HOLY SCIENCE!! who are you dude? your vessel i am pretty sure you are brian, or may be garson. more likely its brian!
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:33 am

nah its garson.
my proof:
on the bus, garson talked about going on the forums, but the only one with an "anonymous" account is minase. everyone else on the site gave their name, but Garson's name isnt among the names known.
QED

Last edited by x_kenspeckle on Mon May 19, 2008 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.   because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

because I'm the only one with enough guts to do it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Club At EHS :: Anime Club :: General Discussions-
Jump to: