Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!

Go down 
+2
WolfsBane
Myunny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Myunny

Myunny

You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Empty
PostSubject: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:35 pm

You find it on the ground and it piqued your interest. After reading the rules, you have the freedom of doing anything you want with it. What will you do?

As for me, I would ask if I can make a person's life a living hell. If I can, then I would do so. (for just one person) After that, I would leave it.

If I can't, then I would leave it on the ground. ^_^
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:04 pm

I knew someone was gonna post this,... was just a matter of time lol

I would chuck it in a lake... because "he who uses a death note can neither go to heaven nor hell" comment suggests that there is something after your human life and i would like to live on after i die... lol
Back to top Go down
Myunny

Myunny

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:20 pm

I don't like that catch of the death note. D:

You make me wonder what would smart fishies do, lol.

If you want to get rid of it, wouldn't you burn it?
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:24 pm

I would kill those who I believe deserve it.
but because I doubt death threats are allowed, and I dont want to be banned, I'm not naming names.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:25 pm

for me i would keep it and insure that no one will be able to access it. if i chuck it in a river son one will find it. if i destroy it then i shouldn't be a paper master.
Back to top Go down
Swordkirby

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:53 pm

if i had the death note, i'd kill who i think deserves death. i guess theres alot of ppl i'm thinking of right now lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:32 pm

Myunny wrote:
I don't like that catch of the death note. D:

You make me wonder what would smart fishies do, lol.

If you want to get rid of it, wouldn't you burn it?

I of course like fire... lol, but you cant really burn something thats evil... : / it just seems weird. It probably wouldnt burn lol

and dont worry, fishes dont have thumbs to grab pencils - their only downfall Razz
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:44 am

evil should be hidden not ditch otherwise more evil will spread
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:39 pm

Minase wrote:
evil should be hidden not ditch otherwise more evil will spread
well ya it shouldnt be ditched, but hidden it could still be found. thats why if it can it should be destroyed Razz
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:43 pm

I personally think that if its used to kill people who deserve it, its not rly evil.
but it shouldnt be used to scare ppl into submission, like Raito tried to do.
^ THAT is evil.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:24 pm

in the year i've seen man becoming more conscience of his evil. but there is no evil only choose. evil is define only by the other person. and evil can be a great tool when face with another evil.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:30 pm

O_O
every other word there was evil....
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:15 pm

thats because i understand evil. Adam and eve did not understand the world of unity and so they ate from the tree of good and evil.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:49 pm

O.o lol a little confusing XD
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: YATTA   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:16 pm

I OWULD SOO USE THE DEATH NOTE ON CHRISTINA SULLIVAN Twisted Evil then i will have fun from there on lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ashleyxthexconqeror
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:04 pm

killing another wont bring peace only more hatred will spawn from your cause. if she dies then her parents or her friends will seek revenge and when you die your friends will want revenge. its an on going cycle.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:34 pm

lol thatd be fun XD a never ending circle of revenge Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:42 pm

trust me its something no one should deserved, for i've smell death, hear death, and seen death. death is the scent of decay that penetrates though the body and into your soul. at first you'll feel fear then something in your body feels weak. you start to throw up. it what happens for first timer.

ok and small note this may sound strange but it the facts.
Back to top Go down
Myunny

Myunny

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:03 pm

to above: o.<;
isn't that kinda..... exaggerating it a bit now?

Kadaj'smistress wrote:
I OWULD SOO USE THE DEATH NOTE ON CHRISTINA SULLIVAN Twisted Evil then i will have fun from there on lol!

shouldn't ash.......... censor the person's name at least?

in any case, either the DN gets destroyed or used.
like said earlier here, it can't be hidden.
i also agree w/ katie.
using the DN on evil people doesn't make u evil.
light was doing that until he realized how much power he has.
so i guess i would use it w/ caution.
and make limitations within myself
before getting a writing cramp.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:10 pm

"absolute power corrupts absolutely" lol dont get too confident that you will be able to control yourself. and as always, "prepare for unforeseen consequences" O.o
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:10 pm

as long as you know your limit, you should be fine.
unless of course you're mikami teru, with his page a day habit.
ELIMINATE~!
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:41 pm

although mikami teru has a problem and overloads a bit to much...and shouldnt you conserve the paper as much as you can? and what would happen if you were using a penicl and you erased the names and write over them?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ashleyxthexconqeror
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:22 pm

but tell me if you use it on her wouldnt you be her in her world
Back to top Go down
Myunny

Myunny

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Kadaj'smistress wrote:
although mikami teru has a problem and overloads a bit to much...and shouldnt you conserve the paper as much as you can? and what would happen if you were using a penicl and you erased the names and write over them?

1) Mikami's hawt. ^^

2) that's why i'm wondering why sometimes one name takes up a page.
i would write names in the smallest handwriting possible.
maybe if you erase, it'll be like recycling.
or wouldn't you just get a "refill" or something?
that would be cool.

those questions are only if you want to use the DN for full time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!   You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have the Death Note. WHAT WILL YOU DO?!
Page 1 of 1