Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

heyy maybe we should do this

Go down 
+2
WolfsBane
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

heyy maybe we should do this Empty
PostSubject: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm

hey why cant we do fruit basket? or hellsing as the manga that we should do! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ashleyxthexconqeror
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:19 pm

make a poll and see what people say i guess...
some o the perks of being on a board lol Razz
Back to top Go down
joe#2

joe#2

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:36 pm

i heard fruits basket was good, and i was going to read it but i never got around to it. Don't count my vote though because I can't really go to the meetings Sad
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:50 pm

ok, i started a poll here for you Razz and don't worry Joe, if a manga is picked you can still follow along and talk about it here on the site.

Last edited by WolfsBane on Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misstype)
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:51 pm

even tho I'm all for manga reading, how are we going to manage to get a hold of said manga?
is there somewhere online that we can read it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
joe#2

joe#2

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:38 pm

reality lapse usually has good manga/anime, but it has to be downloaded and if you dont have a membership it can sometimes take forever...
and one manga has some good ones, but theyre starting to suspend them because of copyright issues...
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:23 pm

stupid copyright laws
they ruin everything Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:47 pm

I know, did you hear yuotube is gonna do the same with animes?
Back to top Go down
https://anime-club-ehs.forumotion.com
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:26 pm

ya, youtube's been working on a program for that since the summer,... thats why i VEOH EVERYTHING Exclamation VeohTV FTW Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:46 pm

well copy right issue laws were made so that nobody other then the creators can make money off of them. but there are people out there downloading the anime and making a profit from them. its truly a malevolent deed by those wishing to make a profit off of peoples joy.

beside wouldn't you have resentment to those that would take credit for all of your work.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:10 am

that is a good point, and I understand the necessity of them
but rly, it just drives me nuts that the majority has to be punished for the misdeeds of the minority.
most ppl arent going around downloading and selling.
we just dont have the money to go and buy everything.
so we watch it all on youtube and places like that.
if the few ppl that actually do dl & sell would stop, youtube wouldnt need to get rid of all of the copyright shtuff.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:02 pm

lol, SWITCH TO VEOH!!! before its too late!
but your ight i guess... i just wish people wouldnt be so.......... evil
selling anime rips... Mad
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:32 pm

NO dont say that, then Sim cant get anymore anime cuase he rips them...don't sell them tho, but imma ask him for a copy LOL tongue
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:42 pm

well so long as its for enjoyment im sure you can watch them without being huntered.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:30 pm

most likely, but we would want to avoid any lawsuits now dont we? pale
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:28 pm

lol? lawsuits??? EVERYONE dls or rips anime, going after a few teenagers in Edison NJ for it when the whole world does it is kinda... : /
and i said SELLING lol nothings wrong about ripping as long as you dont sell them Razz
(Thus the nice comments during commercial faders and opening credits saying:
"This is a FREE anime rip. If you payed money for this, you've been ripped off"
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:37 pm

i love how they use the play on words...lol Anime rip, ripped off, SUMLIMINAL MESSAGING?!?!? i dunno
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:07 pm

if it fan subbed its technically lawsuit free cause its still giving credit and its fan made subbed version so its allowed.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:58 pm

lol tyler, and ya... even if fansubbing IS illigal, were not distributing the sub lol so were not in trouble tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heyy maybe we should do this   heyy maybe we should do this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heyy maybe we should do this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Club At EHS :: Anime Club :: Manga-
Jump to: