Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?

Go down 
+2
WolfsBane
x_kenspeckle
6 posters

Who is coolest?
Cloud
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Vote_lcap67%Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
Sephiroth
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Vote_lcap25%Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Kadaj
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Vote_lcap8%Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Empty
PostSubject: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:06 pm

lol, because this is going to be an an ongoing battle, which guy from final fantasy is coolest?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:55 pm

cloud of course Razz
Back to top Go down
ZSinichi

PostSubject: Re: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:02 pm

No doubt cloud is the best
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

PostSubject: uhh   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:15 pm

uh hello are you people on something? obviously is the best sexiest guys out ther! cloud is 6 feet under with a gun shot wound!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ashleyxthexconqeror
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:24 pm

dont be mad just cuz no one likes Kadaj.
cloud is ownage, just learn to live with it.
lol. XD
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:24 pm

Of course cloud is ownage! he owns in everything, even the kingdom hearts series!
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:34 pm

KADAJ CHEATS Evil or Very Mad ! cloud is coolest Twisted Evil , he fights fair, Cloud got shot from behind by Kadaj, the little momma's boy!!!
Back to top Go down
https://anime-club-ehs.forumotion.com
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:28 pm

i wonder what happen to the other characters. i perfer Reno because his personality is awsome and funny. but if i have to choose it would be Vincent for cool scenes. Also his red cape can be closely to my jacket at times.

Last edited by Minase on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:53 pm

i only chose those three cuz they were the main favorites
and because there was a big argument about it.
I realized a second afterwards that I prolly shoulda added an "other" option ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:41 pm

well the top 3 mains are them but i don't think people are going to be satisfy with just those 3.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:08 am

when i dled FF7 (yes, i did it illegally Rolling Eyes ) it came with tons of images,... i was bored and decided to post them Smile
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? 300px-11Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cg_aer10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cg_bar10
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cg_cai10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cg_cid10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cg_clo11
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cg_red10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cg_sep10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cg_tif10
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cg_vin11Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cg_yuf10
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Concep13Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Concep14Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Concep15
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Concep16Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Concep17Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Concep18
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Concep19Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Concep20Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Concep21Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Concep22
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Wallpa11Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Wallpa12Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Wallpa13
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Wallpa14Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Wallpa15Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Wallpa16
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Wallpa17Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Wallpa18Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Wallpa19
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Aeris_10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Aeris_11Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Barret10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cait_s10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cait_s11Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cid10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cloud_11Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Cloud_12Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Red_xi11Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Red_xi12Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Reno10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Rude10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Sephir10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Tifa_110Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Tifa_210Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Tifa_310Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Tifa_410Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Vincen11Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Vincen12Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Yuffie10
Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Yellow10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Black_10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Blue_c10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Gold_c10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Green_10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Purple10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Red_ch10Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? White_10
the ones at the top are all renderings of the characters at important parts in the game, the ones in the middle are artist's conceptions, the 9 beneath the conceptionals are wallpapers made from the conceptionals, and the last ones are animated GIFs of the characters and different colored chocobos... alot of the characters like Cid, Red XIII, Yuffie, Cait Sith, and Barret don't come in until the end of the movie (in the movie Cait Sith, the cat, was riding Red XIII, and Barret was the one leaving messages on Cloud's phone)
I was also very dissapointed that the movie didnt have chocobos, and the animated GIF between Cloud and Red XIII is Cloud in a dress tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?   Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kadaj, Cloud, or Sephiroth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Club At EHS :: Anime Club :: Polls And Stuff-
Jump to: