Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

peaceful and voting equality

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minase

Minase

peaceful and voting equality Empty
PostSubject: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:38 pm

As in the previous post though I'm not going to get myself ban but perhaps this can be solve diplomatically. freshman should have at the very least an elective system for the club similar to that of our government. where there is a check and balance between the club officials and its members.

what I'm simply stating is that the members should have at the very least the chance to say their own opinion without being prosecuted by their opinions. if not this than at the very least grant them popular sovereignty in decision proposed by the club officials.

if we can not agree on such simply matters than tell me. Why are we are allowed to hold an anime club if members and officials can not come to a compromised.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:05 am

minase = awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:16 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:27 pm

Hey its not me, im not the one who makes the desicions, i justrun the forum. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://anime-club-ehs.forumotion.com
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:29 pm

Well there is of course going to be checks/balances... i mean we all listen to each other, take each other's advice and compromise, i just find it weird that people arent allowed to run just because of age (plz dont ban me! No ) But whatever you guys want, i guess well have to take it.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:21 pm

look its not becuase of age, it's just becuase you don;t really understand how we run. Besides, if you didn;t already know, this is a new club that got disbanded before, we gonna try and do things right. For this reason, we need upper classmen as officers in order to make a good impression and get this rolling.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:39 pm

Quote :
we need upper classmen as officers in order to make a good impression and get this rolling.

now THAT is a good reason.
that reason makes a fair amount of sense.
if we had been given more reasons like that, I wouldnt have been annoyed, but we werent
I was told it was because we weren't mature enough more than once [which is bull]
and the other time I heard it was cuz some seniors were ticked that they had freshmen telling them what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:32 pm

well fact is your still new to the history of the school so there will be case like these that will require preset president.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:26 pm

exactly, and besides, this club has already been disbanded due to weak leadership already once before in the history of the school, so we're tryin to avoid that again
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:15 pm

x_kenspeckle wrote:
Quote :
we need upper classmen as officers in order to make a good impression and get this rolling.

now THAT is a good reason.
that reason makes a fair amount of sense.
if we had been given more reasons like that, I wouldnt have been annoyed, but we werent
I was told it was because we weren't mature enough more than once [which is bull]
and the other time I heard it was cuz some seniors were ticked that they had freshmen telling them what to do.

ya, that is a good reason,... dont know how itll make a good impression, if its with the teachers then thats like age discrimination lol
if its students then ??? people i think would come no matter what, theres only one anime club Razz
its just age, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:30 pm

i just wrote that, wasnt really thinkin but it was true, and now that i look at it i guess it IS a better reason then some before
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:08 pm

well our current president is trying her best so you shouldn't push her. also she's been given a hard task of managing it, and would be better if we could handle the problem as a whole club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peaceful and voting equality   peaceful and voting equality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peaceful and voting equality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Club At EHS :: Anime Club :: General Discussions-
Jump to: