Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh.A

Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position? Empty
PostSubject: Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position?   Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:53 pm

yea, i know, ya'll decided not to include freshmen for any official position, but i'm curious as to what everyone has to say about it- is it a good idea/ bad idea and why.

-i personally think its stupid: as long as you have the integrity to be a leader, as well as the mindset on the sake of the good of the club, there should be no question as to whether or not you should lead, be it freshmen or sophomore, junior or senior.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position?   Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:49 pm

I have to agree with Josh.
I mean, just because we're freshmen doesn't mean we're incompetent idiots.
Sure, a couple of us ARE, but you cant base your opinion of the entire group on a couple of obnoxious jerks.
Upperclassmen can be just as unqualified as a freshman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position?   Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Sereously, just because some of us (not naming names) arent fit for the job doesnt mean that you shold discriminate against us... were not all the same. and besides, whats to keep us from running next year? lol
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position?   Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:17 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad This topic was discussed in the club during a meeting and is settled, no more discussion is permitted. any more discussion on this topic will result in a temporary ban. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://anime-club-ehs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position?   Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shouldn't Freshmen be able to run for an office position?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Club At EHS :: Anime Club :: General Discussions-
Jump to: