Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Yourself

Go down 
+8
joe#2
fallanprince45
ehsanimeclubpresident2010
ZSinichi
x_kenspeckle
WolfsBane
blu-owl
Tai
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Tai
Admin
Tai

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:58 pm

Write a little about your self here.

Hey, i like veidoegames, and coputers, and i also run this forum. I also like volleyball and just hanging out with my friends. I may get a little loud, but i never hurt people's feelings on purpose. That's a little about me!
Back to top Go down
https://anime-club-ehs.forumotion.com
blu-owl

blu-owl

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:45 pm

hey my name is katlyn baker... i am a 11 grader at edison high...
i started waching anime even b4 i knew i was...
my first offical anime was .hack//sign... but befor that it was sailor moon and dragon ballZ
i have been working twords the anime club ever since freshman year.. and now it makes me proud to finally see it come to life >.<
i enjoy anime, video games, sometimes drawing(not too good), reading photo, one of my favorite ways to pass the time is with www.gaiaonline.com
looking foward to talking with the whole club.
~ BLU~ flower
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:42 pm

I like video games, eating, sleeping, watching tv, and staying alive... and of course i like anime or else i wouldn't be here Razz
i find myself bored frequently and watching anime and playing video games passes the time...
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:21 pm

hey all. :]
I'm Katie Pratt, Freshman at [obviously] Edison High.
I like to sing, dance badly, hang out, and putz around on the computer.
I like webcomics [I currently read 18 ^_^;;;] and of course anime.
I'm extremely sarcastic, so I'm sorry if I offend you ^_^;;
other than that, I'm pretty cool. :]
I can't wait to meet everyone :]

katie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
ZSinichi

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Yeah Hi this is Zach, well im a Soph this year, pretty average and have really been enjoying the anime club so far with the three meetings, well yeah i love anime and watched it since i was a little kid watching pokemon, Digimon, yugioh, DBZ and Sailor Moon, i dont think i knew what anime was till about Inuyasha, well if you where there today you could see my love of anime with my Death Note Shirt and Urahara hat, yeah so i love all of my friends especially Monica who is the best friend to have for both her craziness and perks for being pres of the anime club, jk but shes great, yeah well thats really all there is about me (and alittle bit about Monica lol)
Back to top Go down

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Hey Everyone!!! I am sure that everyone should know me cause I am the president! Well for starters I am Monica and I am a sophomore in EHS, who has a HUGE obession with anime and manga since I was a child, cause my family lives in Tokyo. I just wanna thank everyone for the support and courage for me to start this club. I hope this club will be a HUGE success through the years.. My favorite anime of all times is Juvenile Orion. I love all my friends, but the most is Zach :], he means everything to me and I wanna thank Tyler Miller for doing this web. And remember POCKY rules!!!!!!! Remember we are here to have fun and meet new people. Maybe at the end of the year we can go on a field trip depends on our budgets and and we will have T-shirts selling for 5 dollars. Staff get discounts on shirts... Ja'ne Aishiteru
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/luvmusic87
fallanprince45

fallanprince45

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:07 pm

Hi I'm Brian Le. I am a senior who enjoys reading action anime along with romantic anime. In the past four years there has never really been an anime club until now thanks to our anime club president Monica. I'm running for treasurer so you should vote for me. I am surprised that a club like this is up and running.
Back to top Go down
joe#2

joe#2

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:29 pm

hey my name is Joe, and I am a freshman this year. I watch anime when i get the time and read some mangas. I would join the club but due to tennis Mad i can't join this year...but I am hoping to join next year Very Happy . But, I have decided to tape some anime/video-game themed songs being played by moi on Stepmania (for those going huh?, learn here) I will be hosting these on my youtube account which can be found here. I don't have many up yet but I will in time. Thanks for having me!

P.S. Glenn the cake IS a lie!!!
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:55 am

joe#2 wrote:
Glenn the cake IS a lie!!!

oh my god XD
the cake is most definitely a lie
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:27 pm

x_kenspeckle wrote:
joe#2 wrote:
Glenn the cake IS a lie!!!

oh my god XD
the cake is most definitely a lie

are you sure? lol Question
Back to top Go down
joe#2

joe#2

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: youtoob   About Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:17 pm

Yeah so i just updated my youtube with a few videos and plan on adding a few more tonight. Sadly, most of them are not anime/video game related, but I managed to get in one so if you look i hope you enjoy. And if you've lost the link to my youtube, i have now added it into my signature. Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:12 pm

for instance, one such example is the famous taniguchi gorou anime director. he is known for some of the most popular anime series like: the gundam series, s-cry-ed, gun x sword, my hime, bamboo blade, and many others. in one of his peoples he wrote about the future of anime lies in the supporting hands of the younger generation. he is one of the greatest individuals that has brought the Japaneses anime industry world famous. also he continues to contribute to the industry.

and if you wish to know my more try to figure me out.

Last edited by Minase on Thu May 22, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Please use this thread for its intended purpose, to tell stuff about urslef, npt about how THE CAKE IS A LIE! EVEN THOUGH IT IS!!! so yea, please post random convos under a new thread
Back to top Go down
https://anime-club-ehs.forumotion.com
Myunny

Myunny

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Mar =short.
glasses.
slighty uncontrollable.

about the name: My + Bunny = Myunny [because you know that the bunny is mine]
currently watching: Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai [the 1st series was great; go watch it]
interests: violin, music, bunnies, bubble tea
Japanese music: Kagrra, 12012, Phantasmagoria, An Cafe, and some other ones that I don't remember

albino
Back to top Go down
XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

XxKurama'sxXXxRosexX

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:05 pm

Ashley
short
loud
fun to talk to
easy going
gets pissed off easily
loves to wtach anime
insanely obssessed with kadaj and other bishi's
loves to watch sweeny todd
Who sir, you sir?
No ones in the chair, Come on! Come on!
Sweeney's. waiting. I want you bleeders.
You sir! Anybody!
Gentlemen now don't be shy!

Not one man, no, nor ten men.
Nor a hundred can assuage me.
I will have you!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ashleyxthexconqeror
imari

imari

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:46 pm

hello everyone i'm imari my friend told me about how awesome the club is but i haven't have the time to join. maybe next year ill join. *smile and jump for joy*
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:51 pm

well hello imari its good to see some new members here although im srry to hear that you can't come to the club
Back to top Go down
imari

imari

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:38 pm

aw thanks minase i hope i can join next year and i can't wait to see anime at the club i heard that the president let you guys watch movies in the library is that true?
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:15 am

Well thats not true we use to watch movies in our old room but now we don't. because well it is a libaray after all.
Back to top Go down
imari

imari

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:01 pm

so who are you Minase, you didn't write down your name so who are you? well if you can't tell me here why not pm me. i can keep a secret you know. but if you don't want to i understand.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:47 pm

Minase doesnt tell people his name
there's a whole board about it if you'd like to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Yourself   About Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Club At EHS :: Anime Club :: General Discussions-
Jump to: