Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Announcements will be posted here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tai
Admin
Tai

Important Announcements will be posted here Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:38 pm

Immportant announcements will be posted here regarding info and things, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE AN IMPORTANT MATTER TO DISCUSS (NOT FRESHMEN ELECTIONS)
Back to top Go down
https://anime-club-ehs.forumotion.com
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:16 pm

ATTENTION!!!

Apparently, due to our little run-in with Mrs. Kerpatrick (dunno if thats right), The anime bclub can only meet once a month from now on. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! According to Mr. Manson, at least from what Monica says, we don't have that big of a club. EXCUSE ME????? We don't have enough seats to fit everyone that comes!!! And there are tons of other clubs that barely have any active members and here we are with 30+ people just askin to meet once every 2 weeks or (if we can swing it) Once every week! This is an outrage! Me, Monica, and Sim are going to try and correct this, but we need support. We need the name of everyone who will be active in the club and attend meetings on a regular basis to show anyone that questions the authenticity of this club. LET'S MAKE OURSELVES KNOWN PEOPLE!!!
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:35 pm

where do we give our names?
if this isnt where, just delete this post [or however it works]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: support   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:37 pm

well you have my support ill have some of my contacts in the student council and some in the administration to help the club out with official position. perhaps i maybe able to sway the members into letting the club exists.
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Me monica and sim are gonna talk to Mr. Manson tommoro, Whatever happens ill post it up here after school.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Ill give my name tongue
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:27 pm

alright, here's the deal, Mr. Manson says he'll get back to me on friday, until then, just wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:48 pm

well if that doesn't work out then we will require a trump card and some back-up support for it.

but looking from my end i found that the school's current budget is less than what i imagine it would be. and from the current budget for the clubs its even less. so as far as i can see in the future its possible to have the club but there may be some setbacks.

from seeing the club it looks like money won't be a problem because the is self-sufficient. so we won't be requiring any type of money withdraw from the school budget. also with the growing number of active members coming we can easily state to the teachers that. if they choose to disband it then the school has fail to uphold a student's extracurricular activities based on insufficient evidence or reason. and with the growing response to disbandment we will excise our right to petition a revival before school starts. (oh yeah for this to work it has to be before school starts and it cannot interfere with the learning process. trust me people try this any other way and cops can start arresting. besides i've read supreme court case and it didn't turn out so well. ) those who are willing to join a club should be allowed to support club.

also club can only be created if it possess any education value. since the anime is based on foreign culture and art as well we can immediately say this has historic and art value.
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:14 pm

lol, awesome case. I doubt they would even try to stop us if they read that! XD
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:01 pm

yeah, ill get started on posters advertising the club and forum, hopefully we'll have tons of people...*sigh* whatever happened to student-run organizations...
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:19 pm

well your current student run and officials seems to have a setback for this afternoon. perhaps if we can manage to clam them down and talk about our setback and have them listen we can progress. though this is only my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:06 pm

so whats going to happen to the club now tai
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:54 pm

Well, we succeeded, and are going to meet in the Library each week on Thursday's. However, we are still not an "Official" Club. From my understanding, we need to send in a request to the Board of Ed. to be officialized...go figure, right? i dunno what we'll do in the future but we'll worry about that later, cuase for now, we're going strong.
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:09 pm

even if they're bitchy and wont let us meet as an official club, we can go undercover as a study group.
well.. a kinda loud study group that jacks the whiteboard every thursday.
lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:00 pm

true true,but hey its always a comical relieve for club there everyday. and from my perspective thing are interesting now even though i have no role in the tailer or film ill continue to observe the club. though with the founder being a monarchist, she still lacks experience but she get start at some point so she could get the experiences now rather than later. at any rate some of the plot doesn't sound the most likely obtain event to acheive. like the airport or lunch or hallway screen without getting assistance from the student body. at any rate i believe it would be our best interest for the tailer at the very least to get support from the drama club or theater arts class to act it out as they have better experience and a large number of student than our club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcements will be posted here   Important Announcements will be posted here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Announcements will be posted here
Page 1 of 1