Anime Club At EHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Club At EHS

All About Anime! Discuss mangas you've read, animes you've watched, and even vote for the anime we'll be watching

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

list of anime you watch

Go down 
+2
x_kenspeckle
Minase
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minase

Minase

list of anime you watch Empty
PostSubject: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:55 pm

well since nobody has done a thread for this yet. i 've decided to post a new thread and ask everyone to post all of the anime they have watched.

oh yeah by listing down anime we can share the amount of anime knowledge to everyone.

Last edited by Minase on Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_kenspeckle

x_kenspeckle

PostSubject: Re: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Bleach [but not much sadly.. I have no time anymore T.T]
Naruto!
Final Fantasy [in anime club]

yes, I realize the patheticness of my list.
and that is why I joined the anime club !
: D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queenofevildorks
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:26 pm

well for me i've watch:

oh yeah for more info you can google it. but i'll give you a short idea of what kind of show it is. oh yeah i watch any kinds of anime no matter how much of an opposite sex it appeals to.

blood+ (a girl who petty much slay blood-sucking monster)

escaflowne or vision of escaflowne ( revolve around a moderate female student who is brought to another world with the ability to predicted the future)

bleach (high school boy, turned ghost and slay evil spirits)

naruto (kid ninja that trying to become a ninja leader)

gender blue (giant bug or close enough is eating the world and humanity on the menu)

digimon (yes this is an anime show and it not a cartoon show. the show is basically about kids fighting with their digited monster to protect the digited world)

pokemon (about a boy trying to become a pokemon master)

cyborg009 (about a group cyborg trying to stop their creator's evil plan to take over the world. )

gundam series (big robots that battles alot)

karas (petty awsome ova with lots of action. a karas or protecter of a city, must fight his city's evil and crazy karas. )

Read or die ova (a great movie that about a special bookworm that fights to save the world with paper.)

Read or dream (about a famous Japaneses author and three sister protecting the author from killers authors and a mad and powerful Englishmen. )

minami-ke and season 2 ( truly a entertaining anime about 3 sister and the life they live "must watch" and its 13 episode long easy to catch up and entertaining as well.)

clannad (a slacker boy that does all he can to help this feeble girl getting her dreams. )

Gasaraki (its petty much a 20 year old guy who basically a super human who pilots a mech )

Mnemosyne (a green hair woman who handles weird case with her unnatural abilities)

bamboo blade (really funny high school club members at kendo )

wolf rain (petty much the adventures of 4 wolfs that look like human and a flower maiden. )

guyver (high school student who found a strange alien armor)

karin (chibi vampires; petty much a drama of a strange high school vampire and a human boy that understands her. )

Shiawase Apartment's Okojo-san (a cute little white weasl or something like and his adventures in a hotel. )

ghost hound (its a something you wanna pass unless your into the supernatural and mental insane. )

vampire knight (petty new and its more of a girls appeal. never the less the story involve a female prefect whose job is to protect the day class from the vampire night class. )

and many others i'll add some more if i can remember there names.

if you watch an anime and need help in remembering the name for it just ask me or anyone who still watch old anime.

Last edited by Minase on Sun May 04, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:59 pm

hmmm.....
I started with Pokemon (origional)
Yu Yu Hakusho (barely remember any of it since it was so long ago)
CardCaptors
Sailor Moon
Digimon (seen all series, even series 5, the new one... i really hated series 4 Mad )
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Beyblade (Nothing else on...)
Yu Gi Oh (Nothing else on...)
Megaman
Code Lyoko (Pretty Good French Anime)
Naruto
One Piece
Bobobo - bo Bo - bobo
Zatch Bell
*forgot Fullmetal Alchemist (Roy is AWESOME! Tiny miniskirts FTW!!!)*
Love Hina
*forgot i saw the first 10 eps of Wolf's Rain (cuz I like wolves Razz ... didnt really like it tho Neutral )*
BLEACH
Death Note
**.hack//sign (Anime about the .hack video game series, you probably wont understand it unless you've played one of the games Razz )

Movies (Not counting show related movies)
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
KiKi's Delivery Service

I dont think I got them all somehow... Neutral If I remember more ill edit
* = Forgot and edited.
** = New.

Last edited by WolfsBane on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some lol)
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:30 pm

-Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden (Ninja fighting and plenty of shuriken)
-Bleach (Death Gods with swords! WOOOOT)
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (WARNING: RANDOM)
-Azumanga Daioh (WARNING EVEN MORE RANDOM)
-Full Metal Panic!(Giant robots fighting, explosions)
-Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu (Comic version of FMP!)
-Full Metal Alchemist (Calcium depraved alchemist who is frickin bad-a$$)
-Chobits (Story of a Human shaped computer and a guy who is a pervert lol! )
-Tsubasa (Kinda cool Dimensional shifting anime, very confused, not for people who get motion sick or confused by time travel)
-DEATH NOTE (if you dont know then im not even gonna bother telling you)

ANNNNNNNNNND thats about it =P dun have anymore then that!
Back to top Go down
https://anime-club-ehs.forumotion.com
ZSinichi

PostSubject: Re: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:07 pm

starting with:
DB/Z/GT (you all know bout these)
Sailor Moon (five preety girls fighting negative forces to save earth and the universe)
Outlaw Star (yeah GIANT SHIPS)
Gundam Wing (only liked wing and some other one)
PokeMon (Gotta Catch em' All)
Digimon (why does everyone hate season 4 that one is my favorite i dont like three or five very much)
Yu-Gi-Oh / GX (like most, loved it)
Card Captors (yeah i thought this was kinda of a good anime)
Yu Yu Hakashow (i never got to see the end of it)
Tenchi Muyo (this was so good, 8 girls fighting over one guy who had to save the world every once in a while)
Inuyasha (sorry but i loved this, was watching since like 12 i wish it wasnt over, i mean Narku is still alive)
Full Metal Alchemist (lol Calcium Defiecent? i just love this and therory of equivolent exchange)
Megaman (yeah robots and internet)
Beyblade (i watched a few eps cause there was nothing on before school)
Case Closed (BEST ANIME, my personal fav)
Cow Boy Beepbop (not one of my favorites)
Chobits (Chi is so cute and innocent, to bad theres only like 24 eps)
Love Hina (this was funny, i seem to enjoy animes where theres one guy with a bunch of pretty girls)
Naruto/ Shippudan (Hurricane Chronicles) (havent seen many Shippudan yet but Naruto is good)
Zatch Bell (ZACARE!!!)
M.A.R (only watched liek three eps)
Prince of Tennis (same for this one)
Bleach (spirit reaper...nice)
Death Note (you all better know what this is)
Chrono Crusades (mostly read the manga) (yeah, a demon and very destructive nun who work together to seal demons, amazing)

wow that seems like alot but maybe not since ive been watching anime since i was like 8, i did little research to find remind myself what i used to watch. i watch Code Lyoko now which is technuqally and anime its just French
Back to top Go down
Tai
Admin
Tai

PostSubject: Re: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:34 pm

ZSinichi wrote:
(why does everyone hate season 4 that one is my favorite i dont like three or five very much)

I don;t remember any season five...only 4...AHHH WHAT HAVE I MISSED!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://anime-club-ehs.forumotion.com
Minase

Minase

PostSubject: Re: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:05 pm

well to explain better about the different in digimon series

WARNING : MAY CONTAIN SPOILS BUT UNLIKELY

season 1 (when 7 little kids like in the 5th grade enter the digimon world to save it. )

season 2 (petty much the kids grows up to be in high school and the 3 new digi master and 2 old ones to protect the digi world )

season 3 (was where 3 tamers completely thought digimon was a tv show and the tamer has to bio-merge and use card to fight in order to protect their city. the series has no connection to the story line. )

season 4 (6 random kids from japan are selected to protect the digi world. and has no connection to any of the story line. )

season 5 (came out in 2007 to revive the series.)
Back to top Go down
WolfsBane

WolfsBane

PostSubject: Re: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:55 pm

season 4 was really off, they BECOME digimon?! no need for partners like the other seasons... and season three added some variety to combat with the card swapping... plus it was fun watching a confused digimon calling all the humans by their names with the ending -mon lol
season 5 was really as Minase said, to revive the show. basically theyre supposed to hide the existance of digimon from humans... doesnt work so well since the wall dividing the worlds is collapsing lol

oh, and WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS! ...probably put it a little late lol
Back to top Go down
Myunny

Myunny

PostSubject: Re: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:06 pm

here's some that are still in my computer... (i have a habit of dling them instead of watching it online from youtube)

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai (just added another word, lol)
Nodame Cantabile
Tenshi na Konamaiki
Romeo x Juliet
Death Note (+ one movie)

then here are some that i remember watching recently:
Tactics (shonen- ai. >>; )
W-Wish (HORRIBLE!!!)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Full Metal Alchemist (+ the movie)
Bleach (stopped watching)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Shinigami No Ballad
REC
YNSH (i don't remember long titles; it was about this one girl and these 5 guys living in the same house or something)

then here's some that i only watched a bit of or haven't watched in a while:
Case Closed
Yugioh
Pokemon
Digimon
Lupin the 3rd
Trigun
Ruroni Kenshin (+ that one movie)
Eureka 7
Doraemon?
Gin Tama
Pita Ten (i couldn't finish the 1st episode because IT WAS TOO CUTE! ><)
Trinity Blood
Paranoia Agent
Beyblade
Flame of Recca
Gatekeepers
FLCL
Naruto
Inuyasha
Sakura Wars
Elfen Lied
Yakitate Japan (it makes me too hungry. D: )
HunterxHunter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: list of anime you watch   list of anime you watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

list of anime you watch
Page 1 of 1